Pink Pups Designs

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Need a vacation....

An Etsy vacation, maybe?  While I'm very thankful for all my recent orders, they've kept me busy most nights after work.  That leaves little time for "me" - doing things like working out, having time with my boyfriend (& not working on an order), spending time with/walking my dogs, cooking, cleaning... etc.  All this get put aside for the most part, and I think it's starting to get to me :)    We are trying to plan a real getaway vacation in the next few months with our friends (Our last getaway - Chicago - was just us), so sometimes I think I should just wait a little longer.   On the other hand, I could do "vacation" now, create some new items, add them to the shop & finish up those extras I've been slacking on. (I STILL haven't painted those other 2 canvases to decorate my office!)

I've done a couple giveaways on Facebook - which I love actually because it forces me to make something new!  Recently, I did a giveaway for a couple "Date" banners, like one you would use for an engagement photo shoot.   I'm thinking of doing another one soon, and am open to suggestions for new phrases that aren't in my shop - so keep checking my fan page!  (PinkPupsDesigns)



Hope you have a great rest of the week, & I hope to post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment