Pink Pups Designs

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New checkout method!

I have some news about my shop!  I am now accepting credit card payments directly through Etsy!  They started offering a "direct checkout" method on Etsy recently, and I just got around to reading about it and setting my shop up for it.   Now, if you don't have a PayPal account (or if you just prefer to skip PayPal and use a card) you can checkout directly through Etsy by entering you card information!  

In other news, I am planning to listing my "lemonhead" favor tags for sale.  I made these as a custom order for someone I know a little while ago.   They read "Thank you for brightening my day! Love, (name)"  They will also be available in orange and lime slices too!  I also started some blank tags and some "Wish Tree" tags for weddings.  I need to take and edit the photos for these still, but once they are ready, I will list these also.  


I hope everyone had a nice weekend and Father's Day!   We went to visit my parents, and I finally got to visit with my Aunt & Uncle who were visiting from Illinois.  They left to go home yesterday.  We spent the afternoon watching sports, playing cards, and enjoying the grilled ribs my brother made. Then drove home to get ready for the work week.  We stayed up really late Friday and Saturday nights, so I was pretty tired! This weekend, I will be going back to my parents to have a baking lesson from my mom - her baklava recipe - which I LOVE!! 

 My oldest brother, niece, and nephew will be coming down to visit next week.  My niece and brother's birthdays are soon, so we will be celebrating  :)    We have plans to visit with one of my college roommates on Thursday night (dinner), I haven't seen her in a little over a year, so it's always nice to catch up!   And tonight, it's Fajita night at my house for dinner!  I try to make them once a week, but I skipped last week, so I'm looking forward to it.   Although lately, I've been having a veggie fajita (onions, mushrooms, and black beans), but I make chicken for my boyfriend's fajitas.   Not that I'm vegetarian, but I'm trying to eat a little less meat.

Have a wonderful rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment