Pink Pups Designs

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

It's back!!

It's back... but I don't know for how long.  My ability to post from my work computer, that is.   I definitely find it easier to post at work, taking a few minutes break to write during the day, than to wait until I get home.  Once I'm home, I'm more inclined to do things around the house (laundry, bathe the dogs, cook, clean, create any orders from Etsy I have, or watch some shows) than to sit at the computer and blog.

I ordered a new set of letter and number stamps - which I am very excited about!  Hopefully they don't take too long to arrive once shipped.   I can't wait to add some new items using the new letters and numbers.  I was very happy to finally find a set of stamps with numbers large enough to work on the card size I cut (4.25 inches square).  Most number stamps I find are only about 1-1.5 inches tall and they seem so small on the cards.  I will start making "save the date" banners using the numbers, I can include the age on a birthday banner, and numbers on any other banner!   And the new style of letters (which includes upper AND lowercase letters - mine now are pre-determined, some upper, some lower) will give my customers more options for the style of banner lettering!  I'm also thinking of using the numbers to make table numbers for receptions!

My Stars and Stripes banner was featured in a Treasury on Etsy today! See it here: Red White and Blue Treasury    Tonight I have a couple orders to finish and get ready to ship, then hopefully I can get a little ahead and pre-cut some cardstock for other banners.  I also want to finish painting one of my two remaining canvases for my home office, so I can hang them all up!  (Only one of 3 is done now...)   It's only Tuesday, but I'm already waiting for the weekend! I wish we had 4 day work weeks, and 3 day weekends all the time!

Leave a comment below and tell my what type of banner or item you'd like me to create with my new number stamps!  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment